About Me

My photo
a dynamic thirty-something. In my day job I better educate more children but at night I'm someone else! I'm a Madd Scrapper...like a scientist,I'm in my lab boiling up tons of handmade awesomeness..somebody help me!!! I have a sick obsession with all things creative...I can't stop thinking of ways to turn the ordinary into something extraordinary. I dream of pattern paper, stickers, ribbon, scissors and glue...I can't stay away from craft stores...I try but I just can't...uuugghhh...will it ever end?? I hope not. I LOVE this stuff..I eat.sleep.scrap!

Thursday, January 12, 2006


The Five Faces of Me

4 comments:

Rachel Juanita said...

What a beautiful layout. Hope you had a great day...

Lu said...

so glad I found your blog, by way of Rachel. And your description paragraph had me cracking up. i love it.

~Heather~ said...

I was just randomly looking through some blogs and I came across yours...it looke we have a lot in common! See ya!

Trina said...

Just ran across your blog... I'll be checking you out. Love the page.. and cute hair cut!