About Me

My photo
a dynamic thirty-something. In my day job I better educate more children but at night I'm someone else! I'm a Madd Scrapper...like a scientist,I'm in my lab boiling up tons of handmade awesomeness..somebody help me!!! I have a sick obsession with all things creative...I can't stop thinking of ways to turn the ordinary into something extraordinary. I dream of pattern paper, stickers, ribbon, scissors and glue...I can't stay away from craft stores...I try but I just can't...uuugghhh...will it ever end?? I hope not. I LOVE this stuff..I eat.sleep.scrap!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Fridge after the Storm

As you know, I've been cooped up in the house since Sunday due to some nasty winter weather.


Going into the storm, my fridge was packed. Now....well see for yourself. This is all I have left...I can't even scrounge a meal together!


I'm done blogging, I'm braving the ice to get more food!

1 comment:

Trying to be a better person today than I was yesterday. said...

Shoot you better hard boil some eggs and slice some tomatoes lol!