About Me

My photo
a dynamic thirty-something. In my day job I better educate more children but at night I'm someone else! I'm a Madd Scrapper...like a scientist,I'm in my lab boiling up tons of handmade awesomeness..somebody help me!!! I have a sick obsession with all things creative...I can't stop thinking of ways to turn the ordinary into something extraordinary. I dream of pattern paper, stickers, ribbon, scissors and glue...I can't stay away from craft stores...I try but I just can't...uuugghhh...will it ever end?? I hope not. I LOVE this stuff..I eat.sleep.scrap!

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Extreme Makeover:God Edition

ABC airs this show called Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. On the show, Ty Pennington and his design crew gut and wreck homes that are unsuitable to live in. They tear down everything...the ceiling, roof, walls, windows, doors...I mean everything. (If walls could talk, I'm sure they'd be screaming!) After tearing down a home, they clear the wreckage and rebuild a new home. One more suitable for living...it's larger, more grand than the original!

Question?

Does it seem like your life is being wrecked and gutted? Are you tore up from the floor up?  Are you screaming on the inside? You may be undergoing an Extreme Makeover: God Edition! His Spirit wants to dwell within you but you were found with unsuitable living conditions. He wants to rid of you of all that garbage that lies within; anger, pride, arrogance, self-righteousness, jealousy, lewdness, unforgiveness, idolatry, etc.

Peeps, I know its going to hurt, however I urge to allow God to break you so that He can rebuild you...a loving, peaceful, more joyful you!

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control..." Galatians 5:22-23 (NKJV)

No comments: